Monday, July 26, 2010

China Glaze Flying Dragon

My mani over the weekend was CG Flying Dragon. I've had this polish for quite awhile, and this is the first time I've worn it. I'm not sure why, as I really do like it. It's pretty unique. I don't think I've seen another color quite like it. China Glaze calls it a neon purple, but on me it's darker. More of a grape purple. It has micro fine pink and blue glitter. Very pretty! It dried a bit matte on me, and oddly enough I liked it better without a top coat. That doesn't usually happen with me. For some reason, I think the glitter stands out more w/o the TC.

The first two pics. are without.





With topcoat



Bottle pic.




I hope you all had a great weekend! :-)

4 comments:

  1. I like this one and I often wear it without a topcoat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color! Its brighter on me, but its a very universal color, it looks great on every one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it better before the TC too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! :-) I'm surprised you all like it better without a TC as well! I usually always want a TC over my polish, but this just looked better without.

    I agree Jackie....This color would be great for anyone. :-)

    ReplyDelete