Saturday, July 3, 2010

4th of July Mani.



Happy 4th of July to all of my American followers! I hope you have a good,fun and safe day! What plans do you have for today? We're having a big BBQ at our house,swimming and then fireworks. This is going to be a short one, as it's late and I'm super tired. I wanted to share my 4th mani. I took quite a few pics. in different lighting, so get ready for some pic. spam! ;-)

I used Orly Red Carpet,OPI Alpine Snow,Lippmann Happy Birthday,Orly Royal Navy,holo stars from Hot Topic, and Seche Vite top coat.



As always, click on the pics. for bigger size.

Left Hand











Left Thumb



Right Hand



Right Thumb



Close up of the different styles I did.



It was pretty simple, but I'm happy with it. It's the first mani/art I've done myself in years, so it needed to be simple. lol!

Just for the heck of it, here's a pic. of last year's July 4th mani. This is when I still had acrylics.



If you made it this far, thanks for looking! I got a little pic. happy tonight. Again, I hope you all have a wonderful 4th! Have fun, and be safe!

17 comments:

  1. Really nice. SO pretty. I bet you get a lot of compliments. :)
    Hey did I remind you about my new giveaway? http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very festive and I really like it. I liked the one from last year too.

    Happy 4th. Enjoy and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this year's better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really creative mani! Have a Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both this year and last year's mani. Very pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all very much! I appreciate it. :-)

    Karen....I was hoping someone would say that. ;-) Thank you!

    HAPPY 4th to all of you! I hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, great job!
    New follower here! Hope you have the chance to check out my blog and return the favour!
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 4th july! Love your mani, very pretty. I'm painting my nails orange tomorrow, because we play the half final tuesday and here in Holland we are alle dressed orange, paint our faces and (hahaha) I paint my nails orange. So crazy, but it's so much fun :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous. I really like the nail with the happy birthday color on it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your nails- very festive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what an awesome party on your nails! I love it. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miss Krimson...Thank you so much! I just checked out your blog, and am now a follower. :-)

    Nails 4 stars...Thanks! Which color of orange are you going to use? I hope you have fun!

    shortnails...Thank you! I'm starting to think I might need a back up of Happy Birthday. I love it! Do you have it?

    Olivia C. Thank you so much!

    Nicole...Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great!Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog: I'm your follower now, don't forget to follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's really cute! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so pretty and creative. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much everyone! :-)

    Manicure Time....I am now a follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete