I was tagged with this award by the lovely Jennifer from Nail Polish Addiction Anonymous http://nailpolishaddictionanonymous.blogspot.com/ and the lovely Miranda from Mirannie's Nails http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/ Thank you so much ladies! I truly appreciate you both thinking of me and my little blog. :-)
Here are the rules for this award...
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award!
Here are seven things about myself.
1. I still sleep with my baby blanket. I got it the day I was born, and have never missed one night with it.
2. I LOVE gymnastics and was a gymnast for 14 years. I was hoping to get a college scholarship for gymnastics, and then had a career ending back injury. It was my life for such a long time, and I miss it every single day.
3. I was diagnosed with a seizure disorder at the age of 24. I had my first seizure at age 21. Had all the tests etc...and doctors found nothing wrong. It was passed off as a one time thing. However two years later, I had my second, and was put on meds. I've had a total of five, but as long as my med. levels are okay, I'm okay.
4. I absolutely LOVE ALL animals. I have five pets that I love to death. Two dogs, a black lab named Napa and a beagle named Buster. Two cats, named Morris and Friscoe, and one belgian horse named Shortcake. They are all rescues and my babies. :-)
5. I am an only child.
6. My husband and I have a timeshare in Maui and go once a year for two weeks.
7. I've met Julia Roberts twice, and she really truly is down to earth and very,very nice.
Here here are 15 bloggers I've recently discovered. This was really hard, as I obviously like everyone I follow. :-)