Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lynnderella Happy Holo Daze and OPI Gift of Gold.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day day.....whether you celebrate Christmas or not. :-)

This is going to be another short one, but I wanted to get my Christmas mani. posted before the day is over. I used OPI Gift of Gold as my base. It's from last year's Ulta holiday exclusives. Gift of Gold is made up of mostly gold glitter. It also has some red and silver glitter throughout. Application was absolutely wonderful for a glitter. Seriously. It was a one coat glitter! That doesn't happen very often.

I put two coats of Lynnderella Happy Holo Daze on top. Happy Holo Daze in one word, is awesome!!! It's like a bottled Christmas party! :-) It has different sizes of red, and green square glitter, and round glitter. It also has red and green bar glitter, and silver holo hex glitter.

Pics. of the finished mani. first.







Close Up.



OPI Gift of Gold on it's own.







Close Up.



Thanks so much for reading!!! I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful day no matter what you do! :-)

6 comments:

  1. Holiday layering fun and perfection! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. duhnay23.....Thank you so much!! Merry Christmas to you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous layering. Also, I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award, which you may have received before ... but either way, I've linked to you in my latest post. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. duhnay23...Thank you so much! I hope you had a Merry Christmas too! :-)

    H...Aw, thank you sooo much! I really appreciate it! I'll def. check it out. Thanks for thinking of me. :-) I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    fati...Thank you so much! I'll def. check your blog out too. :-)

    ReplyDelete