Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Essie Cocktail Bling & Essie Pure Pearlfection

Good afternoon! I have to post and run again, but wanted to at least post something today. I have to meet our horse vet at the stables in 30 min. Shortcake, my horse has to have her winter check up and shots. She's going to be just thrilled! ;-)

Today, I'm going to show you two of the Holiday polishes from Essie. First up is Essie Cocktail Bling. It's a med. gray creme, that I just adore! The color is great,application was great, and I used two coats. I wore this for three days, and on the second day, I decided to bling it up just a little. I added one coat of Essie Pure Pearlfection. PP is a white shimmer with mint green and pinkish sparkles through out. It's really pretty, and I can't wait to try it over multiple colors I picked both of these colors up at Walgreens.

Essie Cocktail Bling on it's own.





With Essie Pure Pearlfection.








Thanks so much for looking, and have a great day! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Very good this two polishes.
    I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That combination is absolutely gorgeous! You have a horse named Shortcake?! That is awesome!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara...Thank you so much! :-)

    Ashesela....Thank you! :-) Yes, I have a horse names Shortcake. :-) She's my baby....my big baby! ;-)

    Deborah...Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete