Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Orly Sea Gurl and Pure Ice Heartbreaker


Good afternoon! How is your day going? I'm procrastinating big time today! I need to clean the house and do laundry, and so far I've done everything but either of those! LOL! I hate cleaning! Ugh. I suppose I'll start on it, when I'm finished with this. Today, I have the last of the Orly Birds of a Feather collection that I got. I didn't end up getting two of them. Peachy Parrot is just way to frosty for my liking. Lucky Duck is a really pretty green, but it's pretty close to OPI Jade is the new Black. I'm trying to stay away from getting to many dupes. Anyway, the last one I have to show you is Sea Gurl. It's a dark gray base with lots of silver shimmer. It dries to a bit of a metallic look. This color reminds me of pencil lead! LOL! Silly, but it does. I could have gotten away with one coat, but I had a bit of an issue with brush strokes, so I used two. It's a nice color, but it's my least fav. out of the four I got.

Sorry these pics. are the greatest. It was a rainy day when I took these, yesterday.







I decided to jazz it up a bit, by putting a coat of Pure Ice Heartbreaker on top. It gave it a pretty green shimmer.







Well, I guess I will go get started on the cleaning. Try not to be too jealous! LOL! ;-)











5 comments:

  1. Hmm, I actually quite like this one too! I like the way it looks with the Pure Ice on top.

    Have fun with the cleaning! That was my "lazy day" on Sunday, I cleaned the whole house while the bf said "wow, we were really lazy today". Yeah, thanks hun! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks gorgeous with the pure ice, it might be nice matte : ) btw did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie...Ha, ha! Gotta love the things men say! ;-) I hate cleaning, but it has to be done. Ugh. Anyway, I did get it finished....finally! Now, today is really going to be a lazy day, with a little shopping. ;-) I think I like this polish best with the PI.

    BeautyBehaved...Thank you! :-)

    nail loopy...Thanks! I actually did matte it! ;-) I just didn't post the pic. for some reason, I just couldn't seem to get a decent one. It did look nice matted though. I hadn't gotten your email, and then I looked at spam mail this morning, and there it was. I'll get back to you soon. :-)

    imfeelingnail-venturous....Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete