Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Color Club Space Case and CC Starry Temptress Topcoat

Happy Pink Wed! Are you wearing pink today?? I have on a color from one of Color Club's summer collections. It's from th Starry Temptress collection. Space Case is bright bubble gum pink with glitter. It's not the normal shinny glitter though. It's a duller non shiny glitter. I know some really don't care for this kind of glitter, but I kinda like it. I'm always open for something new and different, and this polish is def. that, because of this glitter. The collection also comes with a shinny glitter topcoat called Starry Temptress. So, if you don't like the duller glitter, you can still make it shine. ;-) I have pics. of both to show you. Application was great, and I used two coats of Space Case and one coat of the Starry Temptress topcoat.

The first three pics. are of Space Case alone, and the last three pics. are with the Starry Temptress topcoat.

You def. need to click to see the bigger pics. ;-) You can see the glitter MUCH better.







With sparkle topcoat.









So, which do you like better, with or without the topcoat? I have a feeling most of you will like it with the topcoat. ;-) I like it both ways. I do like it without the topcoat for something different, but it's really pretty and sparkly with the topcoat. I like both.

Thanks for reading and have a great Wed. :-)

5 comments:

  1. I love this collection! I haven't tried this color yet, but I do love it better with the topcoat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie...Me too! Did you get all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I picked them up at Ross for $7.99!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so lucky to have a Ross! I know they get all the good CC sets. I had to order mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like them both ways its such a cute bubble gum pink, I've been going to ross looking for these i want the set so bad but I've only found electro pop and wicked sweet.

    ReplyDelete