Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love & Beauty Purple/Gold and Sinful Red Ocean

Today, I have on a polish I picked up from Forever 21. The brand is called Love and Beauty. They have quite a few different colors, and I think I have around ten of them. They are $2.99 and supposedly they are made by the same people who make LA Girl polish. Quite a few of the L&B colors are the same as the LA Girl colors. They don't have the same names, but they look just alike. The one I have on today, is just called purple. It is a grape purple with gold shimmer. It's very pretty. Application was a bit tricky as the polish was kinda thick. I used two coats but one was plenty. While I really liked the color on it's own, I was in the mood for something more. So, I put a coat of Sinful Colors Red Ocean on top. Red Ocean is a red base with green flakies and orange glitter. LOVE it! :-)








Here is the Love and Beauty Purple on it's own.









After adding Sinful Colors Red Ocean, I decided to top it off with adding a Hot Topic polish that has holo stars and glitter. Maybe a bit too much? I don't know. I kinda like it..but not for sure. LOL! I guess I was just in a layering mood.









I hope you are all having a great day! It's almost Fri! :-)

10 comments:

  1. I love all three manis, the flakie polish from Sinful is exceptionally gorgeous on this dark base :) Oh, and if you ask me, there's no such thing as too much glitter, so I adore the last combo as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last mani is definitely my fav!!! theres never too much glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love those Flakies! The next Hidden Treasure???

    Hehe, yes, its *almost* Friday! I can't wait for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jette...Thank you! :-) I love all glitter too....in case you couldn't tell. LOL!

    Silence is Loud...Thank you, and I agree on the glitter! :-)

    Miss Starshiny....Thanks! :-) It is a very pretty color, and I will wear it again on it's own. For sure. I was just in a layering mood yesterday. ;-)

    tasha...Thanks! :-)Sinful has an entire line of these. They are kinda hard to get. There is Red Ocean,Deep Red Ocean,Blue Ocean,Deep Blue Ocean,Green Ocean,Pink Ocean,Purple Ocean and Orange Ocean. So far I have both of the reds,the green and the Deep Blue is on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you find the Sinful Oceans? Walgreens carries Sinful, but I have not seen the red one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both the base color and red ocean are really wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat...I bought the Ocean polishes at cherryculture.com they have all of them, but they sell out often. They do always get them back in though, so I've found that it's the best place to get them. They are having a sale right now too. :-) The only ocean polish I've ever seen at Walgreens is Green Ocean. You might want to keep your eye out for that one anytime now and between St. Patrick's Day, as they usually bring it out, and I've heard it's been spotted already.

    ABOP....Thank you so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all wicked cool! Lots of glitter makes me happy. I have quite a few of those Sinful Colors that you mention. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy...Thanks! Glitter makes me happy too! I just got Blue Ocean in the mail yesterday. Which oceans do you have? I want to try to get them all, but a few of them are really hard to find.

    ReplyDelete