Monday, November 1, 2010

New Blue Holo from Claire's! Bright Skies

So, did you survive Halloween? :-) I still feel like I'm in a candy coma! LOL! We had over 200 trick or treaters last night, and still have lots of candy left! I need to get rid of it, so I stop eating it! lol....It was a fun night.

Today, I have on a new blue holo from Claire's. It's called Bright Skies, and I LOVE it! :-) It's a jelly sky blue with lots of blue and holo silver glitter. I used three coats and application was great. This polish is SO sparkly! I can't stop looking at my nails! :-)







A few darker pics. to show of the holo







I also bought a silver holo, and will be posting pics. of it in the next day or two.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty blue. I think I might have to get my hands on this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :-) You should def. get it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glitter! This is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lucy! I love glitter too! :-)I loved this color so much, I kept it on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome! Claire's polishes are cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spaceinvaders....Thank you! :-) I loved this polish so much that I just took it off on Fri. One of my favs. ever from Claire's!

    ReplyDelete