Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pink Jelly Sandwich & Good News About My Dog!

Good afternoon! I FINALLY have good news on Buster! Yay! :-) He had his ultrasound done yesterday, and it was clear! I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am. I have been such a nervous wreck for the past few days. He's still twitching, but we're pretty much ruled out anything terrible. It's most likely from the Pred. which we're just starting to wean him off. So hopefully, he will just get better and better. I feel like I keep saying it, but thanks again, to all of you for the good thoughts etc...It really did mean a lot to read them. :-)

Since yesterday was pretty much taken up with vet stuff, I did my pink mani. today. I started out using two coats of Revlon's Starry Pink. I already did swatches and a review on it here: http://alisnailnews.blogspot.com/2011/09/revlon-starry-pink.html I then, added two coats of Revlon Just Tinted in Victorian. Victorian is a sheer med pink jelly. With the two combined it looks like a bubblegum pink with silver hex glitters.









Close Up's.





Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you are having a great day! :-)

11 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Buster is good!!! love the sandwich, looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love this! so glad to hear that Buster is doing better!!! prayer works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy your dog is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! I'll have to try it since I have both of those Revlons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to hear good news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mani, but love the news about Buster even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy Buster is ok. Dogs Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jammies...Thank you soooo much! *HUGS*

    Polish AMOR...Thank you!!! I can't even tell you how relieved I am! :-)

    Desiree....Yes, it def. does! :-) Thank you so much!

    April....Thank you!!! :-)

    Krisit...Thanks! You should def. try it. :-)

    Biba....Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :-)

    BlingerNails....Thank you! Yes, the news about Buster is the best, that's for sure! :-)

    V smity....Thanks, and yes....dogs do rock!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your dog is getting better....and I love this sandwich!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lauren....Thank you SO much! :-) I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete