Saturday, October 8, 2011

OPI Muppets....Meep-Meep-Meep!

Happy Saturday!! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? I'm not sure what we're going to do, but clean today. Fun, fun! LOL! I'm okay with that. It's been such a stressful, nerve wracking week for me. I just hope it's a uneventful weekend here.

I have the first of the OPI Muppet collection to show you today! I was at the mall Thurs. night, and as I was walking past JcPenny I spotted a full untouched Muppets display! I was so excited! LOL! I grabbed nine of them. I got a really good deal too. They were buy 2 get 1 free. Plus, I had two $10 off of $20 coupons to use. They let me use both! I actually had to get four one night, and go back yesterday to get the other five. For some odd reason, they won't sell you more than four polishes at a time. Isn't that odd? I found it to be really strange. Has anyone else run into that? If you have more than one form of payment you can two two different transactions. I don't know Just seems strange to me.

Today, I have on Meep-Meep-Meep which is a fuchsia pink with glass flecks throughout it. Application was awesome! It applied really well, and dried super fast. I used two coats. The Muppet collection is OPI's Holiday 2011 collection, which I'm sure most of you already know. ;-)









Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday! :-)

7 comments:

  1. this is soo gorgeous, i can't wait to get my hands on some of these polishes loll,
    btw did you get my email from a few days ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I can't believe they are already being sold!!! I want to go to JC Penny right now!!! I have never run into that problem.

    I love cleaning! It helps me with my stress so much! I hope you have a great weekend!


    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some at JCPenny too I bought 6 at once ..... but a while back I remember they didn't let me buy more than 4 but it had something to do w the a coupon but anyways I love this color I had it and put it down might go back for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color and I love the name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo! This is so much prettier than I thought it would be! It looks beautiful on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. if i was allowed to buy 4 at the time i would buy 4 walk outside and walk back in again and buy the other i want lol :)

    love meep meep meep :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nail loopy...Thanks! I was so surprised to find them. I did get your message, and sent ya one back. ;-)

    Veronica...Thank you! :-)

    Alexisaurus...Thanks! I knew they had them on aveyou.com but I didn't expect to see them in stores until next month. I was really surprised to find them. I def. can't say I love to clean, but it does take my mind off things. ;-)

    Polish AMOR....Yeah, I thought that was an odd policy. I can see it with a coupon, but I didn't have one. So strange. You should def. go back for this color! ;-)

    Binara...Thanks! I love the name too! :-)

    I Drink Nail Polish...Aw, thank you so much! :-)

    Crystal...Ha, Ha! I would so have done that, but the only way they would allow it, is if I had two forms of payment. I didn't at the time. If I had known they were going to do that, I sure would have though! I did go back the next day for them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete