Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lynnderella Sweets to the Sweet over CG Lemon Fizz

Good evening! I know I'm a few days late, but I'm going to show you my Easter mani. I started out using China Glaze Lemon Fizz, which is one of my fav. pastel yellow's. I'm not the biggest fan of pastel's. Well, I guess that's not entirely true. I do like them color wise. I just don't like working with pastel polish. I don't like the chalkiness it leaves behind, if it gets on your skin. I do have my favs. of each color though, and for yellow it's CG Lemon Fizz. It's not terribly hard to work with. I used two coats of LF and two coats of Lynnderella Sweets to the Sweet. I LOVE Sweets to the Sweet! For some reason it just reminds me of jelly beans, or jelly candy. It has a milky white base, that's pretty thin. The glitter is made of multi colored squares and hex, with some white square glitter thrown in.

Lynnderella Sweets to the Sweet over CG Lemon Fizz

Lynnderella Sweets to the Sweet over CG Lemon Fizz

Lynnderella Sweets to the Sweet over CG Lemon Fizz

Here is a pic. of China Glaze Lemon Fizz on it's own.

China Glaze Lemon Fizz

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you have a great night! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Peace,Love and Polish....Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Laura! Thank you so much! That is very sweet of you to say! :-) I rally appreciate it! I would love to follow each other. I'll check your blog out now. :-) I see you are a horse person? Me too! I have a PMU rescue Belgian horse, named Shortcake. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get this Lynnderella polish? Her blog is private and I don't know where to get it! This looks adorable over the yellow BTW!

    www.treatswithatwist.com

    ReplyDelete