Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Hands The New Year,Darling Diva Crooked Star, and Illamasqua Aorta.

Happy 2013!!! Did you have a good Holiday/New Year's? My was great, but I can't believe it's already over! It really came up on me quick this year. I've been so busy, I've hardly had time to sleep! ;-) I do know one thing, I'm happy to see 2012 go and very happy to see a new year! 2012 was not my year. At all. Sure there were some good things, but the majority of the year was not the best. I'm determined to do everything in my power to make 2013 a good year! I hope you all have a fabulous year too! :-) I know one thing, I will be back to blogging on a more normal basis. I can't believe I haven't lost followers in my leave from the blogging word. I know I've said it before, but I've really missed it. I'm excited to get started again. I am SO behind! I have a backlog all the way through last summer to catch up on! Those of you that have stuck by me, thank you! I really appreciate it. :-) I'm going to show you my NYE and New Year's Day manis. in today's post. I'm so lame! I'm posting these before I post my Christmas/holiday manis! For New Year's Eve, I wore a polish by Darling Diva called Crooked Star. It has multi colored bar glitter and gold stars. I layered one coat of it over one coat of Finger Paints Black Expressionism. I really liked how this turned out. It reminded me of fireworks. Darling Diva Crooked Star over FP BE Here it is using the NYC matte topcoat. Darling Diva Crooked Star over Finger Paints Black Expressionism Then today, for New Year's Day I used a polish called, The New Year from Happy Hands. The New Year has silver and white bar glitter,large white hex glitter, med. silver hex glitter, and small white and silver glitter. I used two coats, but I really only needed one. It's packed with glitter! It was very easy to use for having so much glitter in it. A def. win for me! :-) I layered it over two coats of Illamasqua Aorta, which was is from the Illa. rubber finish collection that came out awhile back. Here it is without flash. Happy Hands The New Year over Illa Aorta2 and with flash. Happy Hands The New Year over Illa Aorta You can find Darling Diva's Crooked Star on etsy here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DarlingDivaPolish Happy Hands The New Year is also from etsy here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DarlingDivaPolish Finger Paints can be found at Sally's Beauty both in store and online. I got my Illamasqua Aorta from the local Sephora. Again, thank you so much for sticking by me. I plan to be back blogging on a regular basis again.....I'm ready! :-)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, great to see you back and I wish you a happy 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I just wish to give enormous thumbs up for the nice info you’ve got right here on this post. I am happy when reading your article with updated information! Thanks alot and hope that you will post more site that are related to this site. airport limo service dulles

      Delete

  2. Nail Loopy....Hi! Thank you so much!! :-) It's great to be back, and Happy 2013 to you too! I hope it's a wonderful year for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here
    Web development company

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post have the information that is help full and very informative. I would like you to keep up the good work you know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.
    Find A Therapist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you,
    The given information is very effective.
    I'l keep update with the same.

    Free Online Business Directory

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes we needs the experience one that's why we are not focusing so much on money
    Dynamics GP cloud

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking to realize this issue farther and discovered this data to be informative..
    Dynamics GP San Francisco


    ReplyDelete
  9. and i am thanking you so that you realize his efforts and skills so that you will promote him
    frozen embryo transfer


    ReplyDelete