Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nicole by OPI........A Million Sparkles.

Good evening! How are you doing tonight? I have a new Nicole by OPI to show you today. I found a new collection at Bed Bath and Beyond over the weekend. There were only four colors, and I just got one of them. The other three colors were nice, but I have dupes for two of them, and the other I already have. Of the two I didn't get, one was a metallic blue and the other was a purple with shimmer.

I got A Million Sparkles, and love it! I don't have anything like it in my collection, and that's hard for me to do anymore. ;-) A Million Sparkles has small, round blue glitter, med. round gold glitter, and pink bar glitter. Application was actually really good for a glitter. It only took two coats for it to be opaque.

It was pretty cloudy outside, so these aren't the best pics. but I think you can see them pretty well. :-)

Nicole by OPI A Million Sparkles

Nicole by OPI A Million Sparkles

Nicole by OPI A Million Sparkles

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you have a great night! :-)

9 comments:

  1. Definitely have to pick up this polish! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is so much fun!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for this for a while now! My walmart is ALWAYS sold out of this! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheri...Thanks! I hope you find it! :-)

    Ashesela...Thanks! I think so too. ;-)

    Peace,Love and Polish....Thanks! :-)

    OPI Addict...Thank you! :-)

    Nail Designs xox...Do you have a Bed Bath and Beyond store near you? If you do, I'd check there. That's where I found mine. I couldn't find it at WM either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. million? or maybe billion? love it!

    nice blog, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. melitta...Ha,ha....maybe! ;-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! It's gorgeous. I might have to find this one... :)

    ReplyDelete